The new Supermarket Wine App will make finding recommended wines even easier
Article date: 2 June 2013
Supermarket Wine is proud to announce the release of its new app. The first web service to help supermarket shoppers find recommended wines is now in a handy app. It comes in two flavours – iOS and Android – which means anyone with an iPhone, iPad or Android device can use the app in store to find a recent, national press recommended wine.
Key features include:
- The easiest way to find a recommended wine in the supermarket
- Works offline, so no worries about getting a signal in the wine aisle
- Create your own shopping list – get straight to the wines you want
- Find wines by Supermarket, Country, Colour, Grape and Price Bracket
- New actual bottle images for many wines
- Latest offers and recommendations at a glance
- Check for updates – new wines added week after week
Supermarketwine.com, which is independent of supermarkets and reviewers, has been helping shoppers since 2006 by collating press reviews and turning them into a searchable wine database. The Supermarket Wine app extends this service to mobile devices, making it the perfect aid for quickly finding a good wine whilst shopping. The ability to add wines to your own list means you have a quick reference to your favourite wines or wines you most want to try.